miércoles, 18 de mayo de 2011

Flameless heart


So when did you come into my heart?
So when did you steal my fragile soul?
So when did you blow my breath to end?
So when...

So why did you light my flameless heart?
So why did you feed my so spinny mind?
So why did you fasten my beats?
So why...

So what shall I name you?
So what is this between you and me?
So what have I got to do next?
So what...

So how did you manage to brighten me?
So how did you thunder my eyes?
So how did you sweeten my days?
So how...

So where do I post my love now?
So where do I sleep on Friday night?
So where will the telephone ring today?
So where...

Tell me when, and why, and what, and how, and where to fly.
Tell me where, and when, and why, and what, and how I live after you.
Tell me how, and where, and when, and why, and what I'll drink.
Tell me what, and how, and where, and when, and why you danced away.
Tell me why, and what, and how, and where, and when you will be back.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario