miércoles, 18 de mayo de 2011

Thought

It's raining again in my heart. It is making it all wet through and vulnerable to the changes of season when birds start flying away. But I do not want my bird to fly away from me though I cannot and I don't want to trap my wild bird in my grasp. No, I will not do it unless my gorgeous little wild bird wants to nest in the palms of my hands. It is not a game only I have to play, this is a game for two. And both decisions must be respected, so I have made up my mind but I do not think I am as wild as my little bird is... I am afraid, I am afraid northern summer finds me alone and unloved.
This dangerous game of love we play, we think we win only to lose. I want to disagree, I want not to lose, not this time. Why can't I be the exception to this rule?
(2001)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario