lunes, 20 de junio de 2011

I WILL NEVER BE HAPPY IF…


There will never be a sunrise

If you are not by my side admiring it

There is not going to be a sunset

If I am not in your arms crying it

There will never be a goodmorning

If I cannot share breakfast with you

There is not going to be a goodnight

If that kiss does not come from your lips

There will ever be a smile on me

If it is not you the one who makes my lips spread

There is not going to be real tears rolling down

If it is not you the one who gives them birth

There will never be a perfect day

If I cannot see you sleeping for hours

There is not going to be a perfect day

If I cannot listen to your voice forever

There will never be a beautiful song

If my ears cannot share it with yours

There is not going to be a beauty

If I cannot see your…

There is not going to be a complete person in me

If I do not have my second half…

If I don’t have you…

May 18th 2001

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario