lunes, 20 de junio de 2011

SANDCASTLE


I am not the most important person under the sun.

I know, I am neither a king nor a queen.

But you, you are a very important person under my sun.

You are the little king in my sandcastle

I know all that and that’s why

I ask you not to leave me

I beg you not to run away

I know all that and that’s why…

I am not the right person to be carrying guns.

The reason why my heart’s not strong or weak.

But you, you have two powerful weapons, love.

You possess the deepest eyes I have ever seen.

I know all that and that’s why

I hope we see each other again

I hope the Lord looks after you

I know all that and that’s why…

Because you are gorgeous

Because you are a perfect being

I know all, that’s why I am alive.

(august 4th, 2001 one of the saddest days of my life…)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario